caution larry

Hi, I’m Kim! This site provides a little insight to my journey of being diagnosised with Remitting Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis on October 26th 2004. I review books and documentaries, post MS-related news, and share my photos.

Subscribe (RSS)

no larry

My bloglines



November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
November 2011


Monday, June 18, 2007
Wait for the rubbing alcohol to dry...
I was back at the MS clinic this morning for my 2 weeks check up. I had to give my medical diary and charting of when I take my meds, give blood and urine and thats it. Short but sweet on this visit. But I learned a very important thing... Before doing the injection when you swab the site, I'm supposed to wait until the rubbing alcohal drys! Otherwise it stings big time going in and stays stinging for at least a half hour! Duh! I guess I'm trying to go too fast with getting the procedure done that I'm just making it more uncomfortable for me! Anyways, I'm glad to know that becaues the first one with the nurse was so painless and last weeks was just a bit of a sting... But yesterdays was more of a sting that lasted a while! Then my hand started shaking once the stab was done and I hate that reaction! Oh and the good news about todays blood work is that I sat in a chair and didn't lie down! That is a first! And I didn't faint nor getting any fainting feelings or sensations! Yay! I'm pretty happy about that :)